Wednesday, October 22, 2014

GED 512 website project wire frame and site map

Information about my GED 512 website project,.
Site title - Home Bible Study Website.
Developer - James M Williamson
Rational or focus - I plan to build a website that can be used for a simple home Bible study. I will use a simple two column design for all my pages with a picture header that I will choose at a later time. I personally prefer a simple design as it will allow the user to focus in on the information. 
Main features outline The page will have a header, a navigation bar and the page content. 
  • Content Approximately five individual Web pages. Functionally  the site will simple with a home page that feed to the current lesson page, discussion forum page, and the contacts page.  Then the Current Lesson Page will have subpages that will the the old archived previous Bible study lesson.

Target audience - Individuals who will attend the Bible study.
Design considerations. My goal for this project is for it to be a user friendly way to get Bible study material to  the individuals attending.
Limiting factors - Interest of those attending.




No comments:

Post a Comment